Fall Clothing Drive
11/2/2017 2:00 pm
Sponsored by the Green Team
To benefit Glenview Elementary in Nashville
- Gently used fall and winter clothing (including hats, socks, pajamas, belts, new underwear, etc.)
- Sizes 4T to 14. No adult items please.
- Children’s shoes are especially needed (including sport shoes and cleats)!
Donations will be collected from morning car line beginning Thursday, October 26 through Tuesday, October 31. There will also be a collection box in the Rotunda so you may drop off donations any time during the day.
Please sign up to volunteer at https://ssespto.membershiptoolkit.com/volunteer/17359.
- Adults and students of any age are welcome to collect and sort on the mornings of October 26, 27, 30, 31.
- Adults are welcome to load and transport donations on November 1 & 2.
- Adults and their 4th/5th graders are welcome to set up and help Glenview Elementary students "shop" on November 2, 9:00am-2:00pm.
This is a great opportunity for community service hours and can be used on an Honor Society application in 6th grade! It is a rewarding and amazing "hands on" community service project interacting with children.
Contact Jill Henderson at email@example.com or 248-767-6374 with any questions.Read More
Purchase Titans Tickets to Support SSES!
10/28/2017 12:00 am
Sunset community members are invited to watch the Titans take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, November 12! Kickoff is at 12:00pm. You may purchase tickets online at a special group rate of $43/ticket through Friday, October 27.
If a minimum of 150 tickets are purchased, then Sunset Elementary has the opportunity to take a group photo on the field immediately following the Titans game.
$5 of each ticket purchased through this offer will benefit the Sunset Elementary PTO.
Mother-Son Night at Above All
10/26/2017 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Choose one one-hour flight between 5:00pm and 8:00pm
Moms and their sons are invited to Mother-Son Night at Above All! Please register online before the event - admission will NOT be offered at the door! If you volunteer to assist with check-in, your cost will include extended flight time while you are volunteering! Sign up to volunteer here.Read More
Fall Book Fair
10/16/2017 9:00 am
The Fall Book Fair will be open for sales:
- Monday, October 16, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday, October 17, 7:40am - 4:30pm (open early for Donuts with Dad!)
- Wednesday, October 18, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 19, 8:30am - 6:00pm (open late for the Internet Safety Presentation!)
- Friday, October 20, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Can't make it to the school during Book Fair hours? The Book Fair is also open online October 1 through October 14 at http://www.scholastic.com/bf/sunsetelementaryschool25.
Many volunteers are needed to help set up, break down, and during previews and sales. Click here for the volunteer sign-ups.Read More
- Friday, October 20
- Thursday, October 26
- Friday, October 27
- Monday, October 30
- Tuesday, October 31
- Thursday, November 2
- Monday, November 6
- Wednesday, November 8
(PTO, SSES, & WCS)